Monday, July 6

Skin 79 Super+ BB Cream Mini

Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.
- Emile Coue

Baby steps, baby steps!

If it’s any consolation, I feel so embarassed writing this. My first face cream! So recently, in my quest to find a good skin care product I want to try, I spent my hard-earned P200 (approx. $4) on Skin 79 Super+ BB Cream miniature bottle I bought from LaCore Salon. I'm trying it out to see if it works for me.

The promise of this BB cream is that its a moisturizer, with healing properties to regenerate dark spots and pimple scars. It has also has a good sun protection, a very high SPF 25 for this tiny bottle. It's really great because it's the healthy alternative to foundation, and it has a brightening effect (though I kind of love my tan skin).

I have some spots on my face that simply must disappear! I hope that this BB Cream does the trick, or at least simply prove that it can do its job to clear my skin. The downside of this is that I think BB Cream is an oil-based product. I have quite an oily skin though because my face always looks shiny and this makes me sad. I think I'll research on products that are best for oily skin.

No comments: