Yesterday, I woke to discover that my Maybelline powder broke in two. It is not good way to start the morning.... On the other hand it is a great way to get a new powder, yes!
PICTURE: She looks so sad. She's broken and about to be replaced.
I went back to the department store and yet again faced overbearing, snobby sales girls there and looked at a lot of pressed powders. Somehow, I don't want the usual brands so I took a gamble and went to some boutiques.
I'm totally into Asian brands now. If I had the money for it, I would probably head off to the Skinfood Store. I like their Buckwheat Loose Powder (#23), it's like around 700+ or something. Or maybe their new line, I love their Rice Mochi Pact 3
SPF 27! I KNEEEEEEWWWRR! It's so cool that this almost-nothing, translucent powder pact has a higher SPF than my Skinfood Aloe BB Cream SPF 20. Considering how extremely sunny it is here, it's a blessing.
SU-WEEEEEEEEEEET! I tried it out for the first time and it's awesome.
WHAT I LIKE:
1. It's totally cute, ultra-lightweight.
2. I like it because there's a plastic "separator" I have no idea what you call that.
3. The foundation itself is sheer, that even putting on a lot won't make it look like you put on a lot xD
4. It always looks very, very natural on my face.
5. Oil control is great.
6. No fragance. Nothing sweet or cloying, just your regular earthy, powdery scent.
WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
1. The silver container scratches and smudges easily.
2. Bulkier than the Maybelline.
It's not Skinfood, but it's close, right? :D