So here are the rules of acceptance:
1) Acknowledge the person who sent you the award.
2) Nominate 7 other blogs.
3) Share your 7 personality traits so we can get to know you better.
I'm sure that everybody in my friends list have done this already! (I did this a little too late, no?)
So, I hope you all don't mind if I went ahead and start talking about the 7 Personality Traits! :D
1. I really like to be organized. No, really really organized. I'm not someone who doesn't know where I put my stuff. Sometimes its gets serious when I know where YOU put your own stuff! I have a.... sense for these things xD
2. I am a naturally happy person and I am always cheery. At this day and age, it's tough to find something worthwhile to be happy about, but I don't know, I manage to find something that always brightens my day and I take that happiness until I find another source.
3. I am a listener than a talker although I talk a lot. I truly like listening to other people.
4. I am a book enthusiast! I think this defines my personality a lot and I don't mind! I'm sure we all have our introverted side and extroverted side. Being a book reader makes me more attuned to me quieter side.
5. I am generous with affection. When I love you, you'll know it. You'll feel it everyday, with every hug and my happy inquires about your health, life, love life, family, studies, work! I'm not stingy with I love you's to all my relationships. I always will try very hard to make you feel happy.
6. I get really quiet when I'm already angry. I don't like to shout and spew heated words. I hate nagging people. I don't do nagging. Some may want me to verbalize what got me upset but at that point in time, I really can't think and talk! I can only say what I want to when I'm not seething in anger and I can calmly say what's on my mind.
7. Self-pity happens to all of us. Sometimes it strikes me when my spirits are already low. I sometimes have trouble believing that all my dreams will come true. When it grows worse, I'll sometimes tell myself that having the bad things happen won't be so bad if I treat it as a lesson learned. Sometimes it gets the best of me, but I always look forward to getting past the whole thing.