Saturday, July 25

Bad Mood - Good Mood

"It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes."
-Sally Field

MY BAD MOOD FRIDAY NIGHT:
My friends are turning a critical eye at my recently-developed taste for cosmetics. They say it's so unlike me to dabble at these things. I can't blame them, though, I mean, I would have the confused and surprised reaction too if any of my dorky, silly friends suddenly wanted to do a spree to shop for high-end clothes and shoes. That's not what's putting me in a bad mood, but the fact that some entity at the back of my mind echoes things. Nagging me, and making me feel discouraged overall.

But I go back to this blog, read my quotes, read all your blogs... and all that makes me feel better and I am reassured again that I have all the right in the world to do whatever I want!

MY GOOD MOOD SATURDAY MORNING:
I ordered not ONE, BUT TWO trial packs from E-Bay this morning. My first order was a Lioele Basic Skin Care sample pack, and the other is a Skinfood Cactus BB Cream Sample set.


The best part yet: FREE SHIPPING!! and I get 2 ETUDE HOUSE NAIL POLISH FREEBIES!! So generous! It's my second time ordering from Ebay, my first one was when I bought a Forgotten Realms book (haha-GEEK!) "Starless Night" by R.A. Salvatore

When I receive the pack next week I'm going to post a review for each one. Hopefully it's all good for me!

Have a happy weekend now, you hear! :)

No comments: