Thursday, July 7

Ordering Internationally: Sasa.com

Sorry for my upsetting post the other day.... Steam has blown so I'm more mellowed out now.

International online shopping has always filled me with happiness, excitement, want, anxiety and so much depression. A lot of times I see the stuff I've always wanted to have, with the cheapest prices as compared to the price tag of the online sellers I see around. The only downside is, which negates the cheap price, is the EXORBITANT shipping that depresses me so much.

I've once wanted clothes, accessories, skin care and a bit of cosmetics that I saw in online stores where the seller lived in another country. The last one I remember was an online shop that sold Washi Wallets, wallets made from Japanese Washi paper, that I love-- Shown below:




Image taken from LeaK Arts
The wallet was just about $5.00, but the shipping! OMG the shipping... $15.00! KA-CHING! I could buy 3 more wallets with it! :( That's why I you can understand how I tried (in vain!) staying away from International shops even though their products make my eyes sparkle! :DDD

I am now sooooo happy there is SASA.COM! I know I'm a bit late, but better than never, right? Kind of made me so giddy knowing that their FREEEEEEEE SHIPPING works! Pooled with my friends and ordered about $75 worth of goods and we were all set. You can check out or orders below:


Their customer service is great, very straightforward. I AM SOOOOO Happy I got the Hada Labo Shirojyun Lotion at a low price!





I've long wanted the entire range Shirojyun range, but I want to take care not to buy too much for my initial order. Maybe if our order comes without a hitch then I will be very happy and continue to order from Sasa.com!



I will continue to update and will give word once I receive the parcel




6 comments:

Jem said...

wow!
will be looking forward to your review
^_^

goodluck,sweetie!
i hope that you won't be charged a fortune by the customs with the declared value
@_@

文学少女 (Literature Girl) said...

Jem! (^___^)v

And yeah, the Customs has so much horror stories all over the net that I'm kind of scared kinda...

But I hope that since we're in Davao, it's not as prevalent. The last time I retrieved an international package I only paid P35.00 but maybe because it was declared as a gift!

Huhuh I hope hindi naman over over ang i charge. By over over I mean not more thant P35.00!!!! Hahaha

Vanie✿ said...

Thanks.

Saving Capulet said...

awww this is great news! but I hope it doesnt have to pass customs DDD:

文学少女 (Literature Girl) said...

Cross your fingers for me, Odeath! XD

I would really be so inconvenienced if they would charge me so much :(

Joyce September said...

You might want to try the Retinol range too :)