Today's my birthday (greet me! xD) and you know what that means: ZOMG GIFTS! Haha, the family have given me a little bit of money (enough to pay for the stuff I want to order)
So here's a list of what I expect to be getting:
1. Ellana Minerals Finishing Powder 4g and Baby Buki Brush
1. I want this again because this powder rocks my socks. It's oil-absorbing, sheer, finishes my bb cream to a perfect matte... and the espresso con panna fits my skin like a.... stocking? Lol, like a second skin :) Also will be getting another Baby Buki brush, since my sister kind of stole it. When I arrived home, she shouted from the bedroom: "Aicha, I kind of stole that tiny brush you have, thanks ha!" Ugh. My evil, evil sister.
2. Skinfood Spree @ Mostacchio's
My first spree ever and I'm anxious and excited! I wish I can have it sooner but the estimated date of arrival would be at the last week of October. I hope that I can stretch my patience as I wait for it to come to me. I haven't paid the 50% deposit first because she gave me a BPI account number to deposit it to, and I'm unable to pay because banks aren't open on Saturdays and Sundays, and Monday's a holiday.
But I'm lucky I got to participate in this spree, as it ends I think this week. Mostacchio basically has the cheapest price out of all pre-sellers for Skinfood. Here's what I ordered:
1. Peach Sake Emulsion (P480 Mostacchio vs. P1,200 store) - pore tightening and sebum control
2. Peach Sake Toner (P480 vs. P1,000+ ) - same; the Peach Sake line is one of the best Skinfood's got to offer in oil control and pore minimizing
23Mushroom Multi-Care BB Cream (P680 vs. P 1,500+)- heard great reviews of this BB cream over the Aloe and the Ginko one. I have the Aloe BB cream and I think I'm gonna run out by the end of october! :)
4. Kiwi Yogurt Mask (P260 vs. P580)- Exfoliation, oil control and awesome.
The total would be P1,900! A big amount for me, but comparing it to taking that money and buying directly from the Skinfood Store I would barely get the 2 peach sake together!
3. Skinfood Black Garlic Emulsion
I ordered this from Frances' Beauty For A Living blog in her Blogsale-for-a cause. I bought it because it's Skinfood and I would really like to try the garlic emulsion. It sounds kind of funny, slathering garlic all over your face but it's supposed to be revitalizing for the skin and we all know that garlic has great antioxidant properties! It's selling for P300, too! Lots of loots to buy there, so if you haven't yet, you should!
4. Mistine Extra Whitening Lotion and Deo
Been hearing great things about this brand! I think the whitening aspect of it won't really work -_- but anyway, the 200ml lotion is P180 and the 30ml deodorant is P90, which is cheaper than my regular lotion and deo. Wala lang, just wanted to order! Ever have one of those days that you just feel like "I'm gonna get that" blah? Yeah. XD
I hope by the time I turn 24, I'll be super beautiful because of what I bought today! LOL! It's alright to dream, I guess.
See you all around!